[Koha-devel] updatedatabase (bug 7167)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Nov 30 17:32:53 CET 2011

Le 30/11/2011 17:18, Ian Walls a écrit :
> As eager as I am to have a more robust database update method, I think
> the ship has sailed for 3.8.  I believe the new mechanism should be part
> of both 3.6.x and master, so we're going to need a time when 3.6.x ==
> master, at least on the DB level.  That may or may not happen, as new
> features come along.  The next time we know stable release and master
> will be equal is just after 3.8 releases.
>
> So, how about we test this new mechanism, but slate it for release along
> with 3.8?
I don't see where/why the ship has sailed for 3.8.
I have pushed only DB updates that are bugfixes, and would not be
changed at all by the new system.
I just refrain from pushing big ENH that would make the ship sail.
And that's why I seem to be in a hurry: it's because I want to block as
shortly as possible the ship!

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com