[Koha-devel] Koha Master Running on Win32 Platform

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sun Oct 9 04:26:56 CEST 2011

For anyone who may be interested, I've the master branch of Koha running on
Windows XP. I have documented steps which should be reproducible on the wiki
[1] for anyone wanting to have a go at it. I'd love to see someone else be
able to have a try. There are a few changes which must be made in to code. I
will push my work up to my public git repo sometime this week so you can
grab them there until I have time to submit them for inclusion in master
branch. This is somewhat of a winding, long-term, no-definite-end sort of
project for me, so if you want more, you're welcome to jump in and help. I'm
not sending this to the user's list because it is by no means intended for
general consumption and is still very pre-alpha.

Many thanks to Curtis Jewell and the folks who maintain Strawberry Perl [2]
for adding a number of key modules to help get Koha running under
Strawberry.

Kind Regards,
Chris

[1] http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.4