[Koha-devel] sending patches to koha-patches mailing list ?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Oct 10 17:05:50 CEST 2011

> * Paul Poulain (paul.poulain at biblibre.com) wrote:
> > What would be absolutly WONDERFUL would be to add a parameter to update
> > the patch status.
> > Something like :
> > "git bz attach -status signed-off 4321 HEAD "
> > Plus fixing the bug that makes attaching more than one patch at a time
> > impossible.

The right way to do that is probably to let git bz attach take
arbitrary form input names and values from the bugzilla update form,
so the above example would be:
  git bz attach -cf_patch_status 'Signed Off' 4321 HEAD

Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz>
> First i'd like to add a -3 switch so that the apply will use a 3way
> merge. At the moment if it fails you have to try that manually.

That sounds like a good but simple improvement, if only we had more
time!

Regards,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/