[Koha-devel] Koha uninstalled by Debian Linux "update"

Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library David.W.Hartman at disney.com
Thu Oct 20 17:39:21 CEST 2011

 Hello,
Just a heads up that a recent “update” by Debian Linux removed the application Koha – my apache and data files apparently are fine.
Does anyone know how to reinstall Koha without damaging the data files … If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know.  If you see the red “burst” in the upper right hand corner, only do the safe install .. or else…