[Koha-devel] Cleaning up import tables and action log

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Oct 22 18:57:43 CEST 2011

Marcel de Rooy <M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl>
> Is anyone of you using code to periodically purge records from import_records, import_biblios, import_batches and/or action_logs ?
> If so, would it be an idea to include such code into cleanup_database.pl in misc/cronjobs ?

I'm pretty sure we do at one of our more resource-starved servers
(library-owned and upgrade will happen when budget permits).

It seems like a good idea to add them to cleanup_database.

I think action_logs help for monitoring sometimes, so it would be nice
to have that be optional.

Apart from debugging, is there much help in keeping import_* around
for longer?

Thanks,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha