[Koha-devel] Patch status workflow (for Bugzilla)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Oct 25 17:33:57 CEST 2011

Le 25/10/2011 17:17, Ian Walls a écrit :
> Community,
> Workflows could prevent jumping a status straight from ASSIGNED to
> PASSED QA, for example; that status could only be reached from SIGNED
> OFF.  All the changes to these statuses are recorded in the bug reports
> history, so we have a record of the life cycle.
>
> I think this is what Status was initially designed to do, so we just
> need to leverage it.
+1 !
Note we must be able to reach RESOLVED from anywhere (in case it's
wontfix / duplicate / ... )
In my previous mail, I suggested to have a short circuit for trivial
patches. Is it incompatible with preventing jumping from assigned to
passed QA ?
in your idea would you prevent anyone oustide from QA team to move to
"passed QA" or "failed QA" ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com