[Koha-devel] call for help = BZ6328

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Sep 2 12:22:01 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Koha 3.6 will be released in less than two months, and there is a very
important patch that I just rebased a few minuts ago (& squashed)
It's the BZ 6328, and is related to fine in days. For french libraries
it's a must-have, 99% of french libraries set fines in days of debarment
instead of money. This feature had been integrated in 3.4, but it was
not functionnal, some important things were missing (it works on
biblibre/master, the problem was, as many times we've already seen, we
had everything in a single branch).

So i'd like to see this patch taken into account. So if you want to have
a look (yes, you...), feel free !

Thanks

--
Paul POULAIN