[Koha-devel] Meeting Times

Elliott Davis tdavis at uttyler.edu
Tue Sep 6 22:35:37 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I just wanted to remind everyone about the IRC meeting tomorrow September the 7th at 18:00 UTC.  Also please note this is a nominations meeting.

For those that are interested we will also be having a meeting September the 8th at 18:00 UTC to discuss revamping the notifications system.  Please refer to the wiki for proposed details http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Notifications_RFC

Best Regards,

Elliott Davis
Robert R. Muntz Library
University of Texas at Tyler