[Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress FW: User Request for update of Record.

Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library David.W.Hartman at disney.com
Mon Sep 12 19:30:37 CEST 2011

Thanks for your time .. I do not think this is directly an exchange issue.  I will keep this on the devel listserv.

But the question we need answered from the Koha side is why are both of those fields set to "david.w.hartman at disney.com<mailto:david.w.hartman at disney.com>". We don't see that in any of the configurations. The KohaAdminEmailAddress (like in the instructions below) is set to  a company email account - GBTS.LIBRARY at disney.com<mailto:GBTS.LIBRARY at disney.com> but the error is coming to my email address.   Make sense?

1.1.2.2.3. KohaAdminEmailAddress
This is the default 'From' address for emails unless there is one for the particular branch, and is referred to when an internal error occurs.
Asks: Use ___ as the email address for the administrator of Koha.

 *   This preference allows one email address to be used in warning messages set to the OPAC. If no email address is set for the branch this address will receive messages from patrons regarding modification requests, purchase suggestions, and questions or information regarding overdue notices. It is recommended that a email address that can be accessed by multiple staff members be used for this purpose so that if one librarian is out the others can address these requests. This email address can be changed when needed.