[Koha-devel] Restructuring C4 (work continued)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Sep 15 22:00:39 CEST 2011

Le 15/09/2011 13:35, Ian Walls a écrit :
> Paul,
>

> Excellent!  I'd been meaning to do a complete workup on the system through
> NYTProf when I got the time, and it looks like you've beat me too it.  Can
> you post the full reports somewhere online,
I don't understand what you mean by "full reports"
> with some kind of guide as to
> what scripts are which, which system preferences you had, and what input
> params you passed?
well, all this analysis was just based on mainpage.pl run, and
investigating C4 modules.
I worked on both de-nesting and perf improving.
My first tests were mostly done to test performances. It appears that
the biggest goal now is to lower the package loading cost, thus I moved
from perfs to de-nesting. I think de-nesting will greatly help moving
forward on perf improving. Plus it will be a good help to reach
persistency. Plus it's always better to have a clean code, of course.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com