[Koha-devel] incomplete list in install_misc/debian.packages

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Wed Sep 21 11:53:01 CEST 2011

Hi to all,

I see that the file install_misc/debian.packages is quite incomplete.

I think it is a bug, many modules that are avaible with apt in debian
squeeze are not listed.
So I send a bug about it.

But I have same question:

1)In the list do I insert also packages that are dependeces of others ?
For example libbusiness-isbn-perl wants to install also
libbusiness-isbn-data-perl.
Do I list only libbusiness-isbn-perl ?

2)I don't list modules about Memcached.
Is it OK ?

3)The module Gravatar::URL in debian squeeze package is at version 1.02.
The veesion request in C4::Installer::PerlDependencies.pm is version
1.03, so I don't list it.
Is it OK ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli