[Koha-devel] tt style point

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Sep 22 18:52:36 CEST 2011

Paul wrote:
> At 03:24 PM 9/22/2011 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> [snip]
> >So at the moment, I think GCS with a few relaxations to avoid changing
> >old Koha code seems like the most logical standard.
>
> Could you please point me to a write-up about "GCS" -- my googling
> abilities are coming up short. Thanks,

I should have expanded the abbreviation on the first use in the post,
but look back up this discussion and you'll see it's GNU Coding
Standards, which are at http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/ and the
most relevant section probably starts at
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Formatting.html

Do you like Google or not? If you like it, I seem to recall they
don't like it as a verb. If not, use a better search engine. ;-)

Hope that informs,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/