[Koha-devel] tt style point

Alex Arnaud alex.arnaud at biblibre.com
Fri Sep 23 11:07:52 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've not had time to read all in this topic, then sorry if you already
told about my problem.

I got an error when going to the biblio_framework page in koha.
"unexpected token (marc) [% grille marc %] at
/home/users/koha/versions/community/C4/Templates.pm line 119."

[% grille marc %] is simply the french tranlation of [% frameworkcode %]
in the english template. I've modified the EN Template to add
parenthesis around 'framwork' and it has not been translated to 'grille
marc'. good.

Then i think it would be better to do the same for each variables in
each template but, strangely, in the same template, few lines later
another [% frameworkcode %] has not been translated to [% grille marc
%]. I don't know why ...