[Koha-devel] performance issues with mysql and koha on 2 physical servers

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 5 13:05:28 CEST 2012

Le 30/03/2012 17:20, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM, G. Laws <glawson at rhcl.org
> <mailto:glawson at rhcl.org>> wrote:
>
>     In a related matter, has anyone looked at separating the user login
>     credentials (the passwords) from the rest of the database (putting the
>     passwords on a separate server) for security?
>

> I think this is essentially what the LDAP stuff does.
>
> OpenId integration would be a nice feature, though.
>
> I seem to recall that Biblibre did some work on SSO type services...
Good memory ;-)

Koha is already CAS compliant (with possible multiple CAS server to log-in)
Shibboleth is underway: it's developped, being tested by the customer
(Institut Telecom), should be submitted, but probably not quickly, we
have many other things that seem of a larger interest to submit before

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com