[Koha-devel] Performance of Koha and usage of remote MySQL server

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 5 21:03:28 CEST 2012

Hi Jonathan,
I guess you just suscribed to this mailing list because Claire Hernandez
asked approximately the same question a week ago! ;^)
You can check the back logs here
(http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/performance-issues-with-mysql-and-koha-on-2-physical-servers-td5605970.html)
to read the answers she already got.
Cheers!