[Koha-devel] last hours before string freeze...

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Apr 6 18:37:59 CEST 2012

Hello koha-devel,

Reminder : the string freeze will be declared on monday.
I've QAed & pushed all patches that were in "signed-off" status (except
some 4 new features submitted by BibLibre that will wait for next
release), but I'd like to point that the bug 2780 contains a *lot* of
patches that I would be happy to push if someone sign-off them
(there are others, but this one is really worth it for translators !!!)

Thanks !
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com