[Koha-devel] Koha performance enhancement overview

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Apr 10 02:22:41 CEST 2012

http://git.rot13.org/?p=koha.git;a=commitdiff;h=a18a7f709447cccf617e8fa5b545d6a82606deeb;hp=095b0af09d6cbc2bf579ba6ae353b9715b035118

> >> (it needs cleanup, rebase and probably own bug)
> >>

> > That's spectacular. What's keeping us from pushing that now?
> >
> It is indeed spectacular
>
> Unfortunately, it is now missing all the item information. So it still
> needs to call C4::Biblio::EmbedItemsInMarcBiblio($record,
> $biblionumber) if ($embeditems);
>
> Can you test it with that ?

One other thought:
 Won't $record = MARC::Record::new_from_usmarc( $row->{marc} ) choke on
normarc, unimarc, and friends?

I'm wondering if this was not part of the reason we went to XML...

Kind Regards,
Chris