[Koha-devel] Koha performance enhancement overview

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Apr 10 03:57:28 CEST 2012

[Adding koha-devel back in]

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Ian Walls <koha.sekjal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be curious if TurboMARC might be a worthwhile compromise: the
> extensibility of XML, but easier to process than MARCXML.

It might be worth looking into, but it seems like the amount of work
necessary just to test it in a small way would be much to high to justify
for idle curiosity (though if anyone feels like doing it, I wouldn't want
to discourage them!).

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/