[Koha-devel] A few things you could do before I release of Koha 3.8

Jon Aker jaker at mvwsd.org
Fri Apr 20 17:25:45 CEST 2012

I can reproduce that look if I resize my browser window so that it is
narrower. I think if you set a minimum width value it would add a
horizontal scroll bar when the width is below the minimum width instead of
moving the div down.

Jon Aker
Director of Technology
Mountain View Whisman School District

"Continuously support team members with their use of technology to enhance
productivity and student achievement."