[Koha-devel] Releasing Koha 3.8.0 = released, please test

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Apr 23 14:03:53 CEST 2012

OK,

on IRC, chris-es helped me:
* I had no tag-writing permission. chris_n fixed the problem, but I had
biblibre repository on my kc git repo. Pushing the tags resulted in
pushing *all* biblibre tags, not only the 3.8.0 !!! rangi said he had a
RM repo, that was clean and had no other remote. He said he will take
care of removing the 100+ tags (in french...) that have been created.
Sorry for the annoyance
* I have no write acces to the proper directory of
download.koha-community.org. Rangi has, so he has moved the release
files here

REQUEST: Koha 3.8 is almost here. If someone could check once again that
the tarball is OK by installing it, i'll announce that 3.8 is out when
i've a feedback !
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com