[Koha-devel] gmail as smtp error

George Mikuchadze giamik at vfemail.net
Mon Aug 13 12:30:04 CEST 2012

Dear Chris,

Thanks a lot.
I use nullmailer as mta agent on the server and it works with no problems. I
send mails from the server to any mail address using gmail account
(library at sciencelib.ge). I cannot understand what kind of smtp server
configuration You imply.

Note about increasing debug level in Mail/Sendmail.pm I've also read.

Best regards
George Mikuchadze