[Koha-devel] koha-zebra-daemon not starting

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Aug 21 23:32:15 CEST 2012

At 05:21 PM 8/21/2012 +1200, Mason James wrote:

> > BUT ... the incremental cron (shows up in /var/log/syslog as working
> every 1 minute), does _NOT_ add new records.
>
>if you have problems setting up your cron stuff, use the debian packages
>
>the cron stuff works 'automagically' with the debian packages :)

Yup -- and it works equally well on my two other Ubuntu-based servers
running Koha 3.6.1 and 3.6.7

Question to all familiar with Ubuntu installs of Koha: do you use the non
gui server "out-of-the-box" or have you added any gui apps (gdm, xorg,
whatever)? The reason I'm asking is that there are documented kernel changes.

Tnx - Paul.