[Koha-devel] Lets improve the Koha installation documentation

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:02:08 CEST 2012

I agree with all of you. And must add that a while ago I started the
rewrite of the Ubuntu install files (look at the first commit on that
bug), after which Mark put his hands on it and now we've got this
fresh install instructions.

For that purpose I set (on our infrastructure) both a 10.04 and 12.04
Ubuntu Server setups to test and QA those install instructions. Both
are 64bit, hence when I signed-off on those instructions, I meant to
say I fully tested them to work for amd64 arch.

INSTALL files where way too old, and that made them difficult to
maintain. If what we need is volunteers, I already volunteered for
Ubuntu files.

Regards
To+