[Koha-devel] invalid holding branch

Samuel Desseaux samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr
Fri Dec 14 14:26:34 CET 2012

Le 14/12/2012 14:17, Paul Poulain a écrit :
> Le 14/12/2012 12:07, Samuel Desseaux a écrit :
>> Is it possible to have all subfields for 995 in one line? I don't know
>> how to do with marc edit.
> I can't help you with that, I don't know marcedit. I fear it's something
> hard to do. How is it written if there is more than one item ?
>
> Where does this MARC record comes from ?

My bibliographic records come from the sudoc (the french catalog for
universities) and my items come from our old ILS (cadic, you may know).
I've merged my records data by using 001 as record identifier.

I understand your fear. Maybe a perl script would be more helpful.

I've read the answer of Sophie, your colleague and i've found the
problem. I 'll correct it now.