[Koha-devel] Hackfest 2013 in Marseille

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Dec 20 16:31:33 CET 2012

Le 20/12/2012 16:20, Magnus Enger a écrit :
> On 17 December 2012 10:39, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
>> Hello, koha-devel,
>> After 2011 and 2012, i'm happy to announce the dates for the 2013
>> hackfest in Marseille :
>> http://www.biblibre.com/en/blog/entry/koha-hackfest-in-europe-in-2013
>
> And look what goes on in Marseille from Friday 22 to Monday, March 25:
> http://www.savim.eu/
>
> Some kind of food festival with 250 food producers, as far as I can tell! :-)

You're wrong, it's not about food... it's about wine :D (well, and food
also to say the truth. But more wine than food)

8€ including an empty personal glass, to taste as many wines as you want
(250 differents. Remember that tasting does not mean drinking !)

except on monday, you can have a 1 hour training about wine tasting for
7€ -registration required-

That could be a fun idea to organize something on friday 22nd, once the
hackfest is finished. I'll ask what they think about it to all attendees ;-)

(The "parc chanot" is not far from BibLibre office, but not close by
foot either)

--
Paul POULAIN - Associé-gérant
Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08