[Koha-devel] Call for help, testing sandboxes system

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Feb 6 22:23:25 CET 2012

Hello koha-devel,

In my Release Manager Application, there was something about setting
sandbox testing servers.
I wrote some scripts to deal with this system.
With them, you can easily test patches. I think the system is ready to
be deployed and announced widely.
But before doing that, i'd like to have some feedback from a small group
like users of this list.
So my request is:
* got to the wiki page http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes, it
should be self-explanatory, otherwise I must improve the page and please
report it here
* test some patches to see if everything is working well

2 more informations:
* the MARC21 sample database is really a tiny one. If someone has a
bigger one, he's welcomed to send it to me, i'll update the sandbox
* only test1 (unimarc) and test5 (marc21) are deployed for instance.
Don't try to user other testX server, it won't work.

Thanks for the time you'll dedicate on this task, it really hope this
system will be usefull to lower the number of patches needing signoff by
lowering the technical level needed to test it.
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com