[Koha-devel] "in discussion" bugs, proposed workflow

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Feb 7 18:27:57 CET 2012

Hello all,

i've added to the IRC agenda some details about the "in discussion"
bugs. We must setup a workflow to be sure there is a discussion and we
exit from this discussion in a given time, with a clear decision.
You can find a proposition for a workflow on the IRC agenda wiki page
and i'd like to discuss of this workflow during the IRC.
Look at :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_Meeting,_8_February_2012#Agenda
for more details.

I plan to be at the meeting, but it's 3AM for me, so apologize if I
shoot my radio when she awake me ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com