[Koha-devel] Moving CSS and JavaScript out of translated paths

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Feb 22 13:15:03 CET 2012

Owen wrote:
> If someone want to write that, it's fine with me. It's a little over
> my head. That still leaves open the question of whether there is a
> course of action for getting this tested an approved which will be
> timely enough to make it worthwhile.

That is an interesting question in general too. If we have community consensus on some kind of change (before programming started) resulting in "time-sensitive" patches, could we have some procedure to get them on a priority lane through signoff and QA?
This would probably involve not only consensus on the changes but also the promise for a quick signoff from other members.
Opening up a more general discussion?