[Koha-devel] work on the database (call for wiki discussion)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jan 4 18:15:15 CET 2012

Hello,

Jonathan & me took 3 hours working on database design. We've created a
wiki page with all the mistakes we've found. The page is
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DB_schema_bugs
you're welcomed to read it, add anything that could have been forgotten,
or discuss what must be discussed.

There are 2 kinds of entries in this page:
* italic lines => we've found the problem, we don't have a solution,
feel free to add your voice to the discussion tab of the wiki
(http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Talk:DB_schema_bugs, I already have
filled it to ease the talk)
* non italic lines => unless we made a mistake, those don't need to de
discussed, they are obvious mistakes we will fix ASAP (which does not
mean soon ;-) )

Enter the game !
--
Paul POULAIN