[Koha-devel] Bugzilla workflow (bug 7245)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Jan 12 18:29:07 CET 2012

Le 12/01/2012 18:00, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Paul Poulain
> <paul.poulain at biblibre.com <mailto:paul.poulain at biblibre.com>> wrote:
>     Question to RMaint = is it worth having one more status I would set, to
>     tell you, after pushing on master, that you should/must apply the bug
>     also on stable ?
> That would be fantastic! I'll even buy you lunch sometime for it.
> Sorry for being out of the loop for the past few weeks.... my schedule
> is super-busy right now.
Ian is about to change the workflow next week-end. So Ian => can you add
this as well ?

Chris_n = if you meet ian 1st, then i'm OK if you buy him a lunch
instead of me ;-)
The other option would be to come to the hackfest in Europe in March
(that's a general reminder ;-) Some ppl have expressed the idea to come,
but there are many many chairs that are waiting for you as of today ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com