[Koha-devel] software error

kazi nomankazidu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 18:28:23 CET 2012

Dear Mr. MJ Ray-2,

Thank you for your reply. I've got this error in 3.07.00.007 again here;

Software error:

Date::Calc::Add_Delta_Days(): not a valid date at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-user.pl line 124.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at libtechbd), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

This error only shows when I open staff-client interface as well as opac,
and by clicking my summary option. And when I close staff-client interface,
this problem doesn't show, and never get this type of error.

It's unpleasant for me to reply with delay.

thank you once again MJ Ray-2

Best regards,
Kazi