[Koha-devel] Making bulk changes to bugs.koha-community.org; bug emails will be turned off briefly

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Jan 16 13:55:11 CET 2012

Le 15/01/2012 02:28, Ian Walls a écrit :
>       o Pushed to Stable:  a status to be used by the Release Maintainer
>         to indicate that a patch is now in the stable release.  Workflow
>         should follow this from after "Pushed to Master"
For more complete information:
* when I push, i'll set "Pushed to master". If the patch does not have
to be pushed to 3.6, (ie: an ENH for 3.8), i'll set version to rel_3_8.
If the RMaint should deal with it, i'll set version to rel_3_6 (if it's
not already the case)

Reminder: rel_3_8 version is, for instance, used only by me. If you've
something to say against master, then set version=master.
(when 3.8 will be released though, everyone will be encouraged to use
rel_3_8, of course)

>   * Obsoleted 'patch status' and it's dependency on Importance
(it's not importance, it's priority)

So, if you want something to be on top of our list, you can set Priority
to 1. I often recieve pm from ppl asking for QA or pushing of bug XXXX.
Please don't use pm now, but priority !!!
I'll use it too to set a low priority on what i'll investigate on the
bottom of my pile.
Note that I also use the last modification date as a sorter, to avoid
having a bug staying "forever" in the bottom of the pile. low priority
does not mean that I don't care !!! (and I hope it's the same thing for
others !)

>   * Shared reports need to be updated.  Since I'm not the creator of
>     these, I cannot edit them for everyone else.  Most of the key ones
>     are owed by either Paul P. or Chris C.
done for those i'm the author of.

>   * New reports for other statuses, like "In Discussion",
done
> "Pushed to
>     Stable" or "Does not apply"
I think it's something that is for the RMaint mainly. I haven't made it
myself.
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com