[Koha-devel] Bugzilla

Frère Sébastien Marie semarie-koha at latrappe.fr
Tue Jan 17 06:11:55 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 02:49:39PM +0100, Paul Poulain wrote:
> Le 16/01/2012 14:29, Marcel de Rooy a écrit :
> >
> > I personally would like to have a wider Status column in Bugzilla.
> I also like to change that. I've digged in bugzilla admin, and could not
> find how to change this.
>
> > Now I have to know that  e.g. “Patc”  means Patch does not apply.
> at the very least, we can use understandable codes like "DNA" for Does
> Not apply,...
>
> If someone knows how to change, feel free to say. Otherwise i'll
> investigate the code on 4 letters idea.

It is a template customization. The modification will need filesystem access to edit template...

see http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/en/html/cust-templates.html

The Status lengthe in the buglist is in file: "list/table.html.tmpl"

and search for the line like:

--
Frère Sébastien Marie
Abbaye Notre Dame de La Trappe