[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Europe in march (reminder)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Jan 17 09:22:24 CET 2012

Hello everybody,

A reminder about the hackfest BibLibre organize in Marseille in March.
It's in 2 months, it's time to book your flights/trains/car/horse/boat,
and tell us if you're coming.
We already have 6 ppl (+ all BibLibre, of course) that should come, from
4 different countries (France, Germany, Croatia and USA), we've a lot of
chairs & desktops still available !

If you hope to come but still are not sure, don't hesitate to send me a
mail with the information. I'm happy when I see my list growing ;-)

(full details at:
http://drupal.biblibre.com/en/blog/entry/2012-hackfest-in-europe)

--
Paul POULAIN