[Koha-devel] Bugzilla (small) change

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jan 18 09:26:57 CET 2012

Hello all,

The changes made by Ian last week-end are great, but someone made a
small mistake with "PATCH sent" priority that was still visible. This
field should not be used anymore, as it's replaced by the bug status
"needs signoff".

I made a small change in bugzilla parameters:
* the priority "patch sent" is now invisible for new bugs
* all open bugs still have the "patch sent" priority, but i've updated
the description, and it's not "patch sent (DO NOT USE)", and it's at the
end of the list.

We could also repeat what Ian did last week:
* suspend any mail
* bulkupdate priority to set "Priority 3 (medium)" for all entries
* remove "Patch sent" priority
* restore mail sending
but I'm not sure it's worth it, as this change has a small but nasty
side effect= all bugs would have the same "last modification date", and
this information is sometimes usefull (at least for me) : if a bug stays
for a long time in a given status, then I tend to take care of it 1st !
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com