[Koha-devel] Bugzilla: My Bugs

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Thu Jan 19 13:42:01 CET 2012

Hi,
Jared already asked this question earlier on, but could My Bugs be adjusted (after the change of status) ? By someone having the necessary permissions ..

Now, it is something like:
*         Status: UNCONFIRMED, NEW, ASSIGNED, REOPENED
*         Assignee: m.de.rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
*         Reporter: m.de.rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
*         Status: (is not equal to) UNCONFIRMED
*         Reporter: m.de.rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
And it should become something like:
*         Assignee: m.de.rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
*         Reporter: m.de.rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
*         Status: (is not equal to) RESOLVED
*         Status: (is not equal to) CLOSED
Of course, replacing my email with that of the active user ;)

Thanks,

Marcel