[Koha-devel] deafult for biblio.frameworkcode

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Fri Jan 27 17:02:02 CET 2012

Hi Paul and all,
Il 27/01/2012 16:01, Paul Poulain ha scritto:
>> I want to add, in "Koha to MARC mapping"
>> a link beetween the mysql field biblio.frameworkcode
>> to a marc21 subfield.
>>
>> I think it is useful to have this data in the marc record.
>> I propose to use 997 $a.
>> The tag 997 is an empty tag.
> Seeing this message just now, sorry for the delay: Just a big warning =
> be carefull that just mapping won't probably work well. It will need a
> lot of testing, but I fear that, frameworkcode being managed not like
> other fields, it won't work from scratch, you'll have to change many
> things in the core of Koha.
>
> Maybe I'm too anxious though... but just double or triple check !

do you have any idea where can I start to check ?

At present I use 942$f linked with biblio.frameworkcode and I don't see
problems.

In fact I use it in mass import.
My MARC Bibliographic frameworks have a 942$f with a default value taken
from an authorized list, a different value fro every framework.
And catalogue don't change the value, so every update is a confirmation
of the first input.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--