[Koha-devel] About test suite & jenkins

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 13 17:55:55 CEST 2012

Hello,

Jenkins is still unstable. This happens from time to time. chris_c take
care of fixing what is related to the test database or installing new
dependencies, or things like that.
I try to take care of fixing patches that cause failure, -but I must
admit I don't understand easily what jenkins is usually saying-

So I had 2 ideas:

Idea 1 =
I was wondering if we should not have a new elected position of "jenkins
guardian".

Idea 2 =
And if we could not have the test suite in a repository different than
Koha itself (or as a submodule), or if the jenkins guardian should not
be able to push into $KOHA/t and $KOHA/xt
The idea with a separate repository, would be that it could also have
all jenkins parameters, databases, hooks, whatever,...

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com