[Koha-devel] Ubuntu support

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jul 19 11:34:38 CEST 2012

Op 18-07-12 21:38, Chris Cormack schreef:
> I'd also suggest the instructions, for precise at least, strongly
> recommend using the koha-common packages. There is a ppa for stable and
> a daily build of master for ubuntu.

The packages currently have a bug on Ubuntu Precise due to a change in
the way MySQL understands wildcards (i.e.
CREATE USER `username`@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
is no longer a valid user when you connect as username from localhost.

at least, that's currently my take on the issue.)

It's on my list to fix, unless someone beats me to it ;)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.