[Koha-devel] Record indexer integration (Zebra)

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Thu Jul 26 11:32:08 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Just for information: We (at BibLibre) have developped an indexer daemon
(named IndexRecordQueue).
It's available on our git repository (branch dev/solr).

Direct link:
http://git.biblibre.com/?p=koha;a=blob;f=misc/solr/IndexRecordQueue.pl;h=9f1b03ba538eeab80f8261c1b9b78d14d075732f;hb=2175b9241de5c7a66b94de2abc84f2eb9db2e83a

I can do some doc if someone is interested.

Regards,
Jonathan