[Koha-devel] Koha 3.4 end of life?

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Jul 26 20:13:13 CEST 2012

MJ,

> Because if someone has enough money and wants to adopt it, they can.
> I doubt they will (I think only 2.2 has continued much after the
> community abandoned it and then not in a very organised way) but it
> leaves the door open.

Fair enough.

It should also encourage RMaints to actually post a Request For
> Adoption notice / Orphan warning promptly, rather than our July
> meeting being told that some developers thought it was abandoned in
> April.  I think there was no big announcement of that... or I missed
> it because of other announcements in April and my shortage of time but
> http://koha-community.org/download/ says "the previous releases still
> being supported are 3.4 and 3.6."  So let's make it less scary for
> the RMaint to bow out neatly, right?

If anyone is interested in adopting 3.4, they are hereby requested to do so
as there is no current RMaint for the 3.4.x branch.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/