[Koha-devel] Record indexer integration (Zebra)

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:19:38 CEST 2012

Can we move Search::Engine::Solr into Koha:: namespace and create a
Zebra version that implements the same API? (havent read the code yet,
sorry). If there was a consensus on the way Koha::Contrib::Tamil does
the indexing, the algorithms could be reused. Once we had this, we
could introduce some more scripts/files or instructions so we have the
indexing daemon ready for production, OOTB.

I think this is the *only* obscure part in the Koha deployment, that
we could have solved a while ago. No matter which approach/API is
chosen.

Regards
To+