[Koha-devel] A C4::Logger module would be useful ?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Jun 5 17:45:34 CEST 2012

Le 05/06/2012 17:12, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
> +1 for this good idea
> +1 for Koha::Logger
While I agree for Koha:: namespace, I disagree for Koha::Logged.pm. We
need a more granular organization of the Koha:: namespace.

Something like Koha::Tools::Logger or Koha::Internal::Logger, or
whatever express that the Logger module is related to internals of Koha.

Reminder : there is an action_log table. A newbie could think that
Koha::Logger is related to this table. (I would favour something like
Koha::Database::Action_log for the table)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com