[Koha-devel] Some things i'd like to work on during the hackfest

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Jun 7 11:08:27 CEST 2012

Hello koha-devel,

I wrote (with Claire) a list of things I'd like to work on during the
hackfest. I spoke of this list with MJ who told me I should send it
here, so I do...

Hackfest Kohacon 2012

• Discussions:
∘ how chris is managing patches pushed to master that must be pushed to
stable ? (not like chris_n I think)
∘ explanations around jenkins = checkstyle, what does it do ? what kind
of tuning is possible ? Same question for Clover Code Coverage.
∘ Question about unit tests in Koha = how to write them, good practises ?
∘ naming conventions / organisation for Koha:: namespace (define
business logic / data access directory & file organisation. Use Moose ?)
∘ Default assignee for bugzilla
∘ gerrit = chris_c, what would/could be the next step ? (continuing the
discussion & reporting it to koha-devel)

• BibLibre upcoming patches: we have a lot of patches to submit, a chart
showing the progress, present what's pending.
• signoff patches (question = how to order them ? I suggest by date, to
take care of the oldest ones first)
• francharb = want to get explanation for issuing rules behaviour
• solr work already made by BibLibre, next steps

Various/minor:
• The french translation shows 100% done, the translated Koha lack a lot
of translated things. Investigate to understand why.
• bulkmarcimport, option for removing items in records with zillions of
items

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com