[Koha-devel] Some things i'd like to work on during the hackfest

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Jun 7 11:50:59 CEST 2012

I also want to work on getting more signoffs, so I have started

http://scoreboard.koha-community.org/

Every patch that you sign off, you save one kitten
Every patch you send, another kitten
Every patch you rescue from Failed QA or does not apply, another kitten saved.

Whomever saves the most kittens in the hackfest, wins the bottle of
Crowded House Pinot Noir, I have brought with me from New Zealand.

Chris