[Koha-devel] Some things i'd like to work on during the hackfest

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Jun 7 14:32:19 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>wrote:

> An answer John sent to me alone by mistake
>
> (feel free to add your own whishes/thoughts for the hackfest ;-) )

I'd be much interested in this discussion as well.

I've been messing around with integrating the Openlibrary Bookreader (
http://openlibrary.org/dev/docs/bookreader) with our Koha installation in
order to serve up various Openlibrary ebooks. At this point, I have a
Bookreader server setup and some linkage to it in the associated item
records.

Kind Regards,
Chris