[Koha-devel] urgent call for testing!

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jun 20 19:39:38 CEST 2012

Le 19/06/2012 22:54, Melia Meggs a écrit :
> Hi Koha developers!
Hi Melia,

> We have hundreds of libraries running 3.8.1, and we've come across
> several show-stopper bugs that are really causing problems for these
> libraries right now.  Here are the major problems that we've come across
> so far:
That's typically the case where "signed-off in the name of libraryX is
relevant" !

(just in case you missed this discussion, I started a thread requesting
that BibLibre 3 project managers could sign-off patches already applied
to a library, and do something like "proxy sign-off", the thread is
"Signing-off a patch for a customer", may 28th)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com