[Koha-devel] Social library

Quoc Uy nguyenquocuy_1102 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 23:53:15 CEST 2012

    Thanks. It's very hard to find some volunteer to help, but i think i can call someone working with me working together. I just try to tell everyone what i really want and hope. Maybe i need time to make it come true, but i think, who love Koha must answer a question: What should we do with Koha, to make our patrons stay longer and longer in our website (it means that our website is not only the place for search some books, which is easier with google, but also the place for them to talk more and more about their favorite books, share them with friends). Of course they can do with sharing on facebook, on twitter, but it's really perfect if it shares automatically with Koha.

    When i was young, i stayed in a library, looked at a nice girl, wondered what kind of book she was reading. Now with Koha, if i know her, it's perfect when i can see what kind of books my friends are reading, how do they think about it?... right?
    I know, maybe some people thought about this before but it's quite difficult. Hope that if anyone want to make it, i can help about expanding some ideas, collect some experiences. Thanks all!