[Koha-devel] Google Apps integration

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Thu Mar 8 15:53:50 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 02:02:12PM +0100, Paul Poulain wrote:
> Le 06/03/2012 17:03, Ian Walls a écrit :
> > Paul,
> Ian,
> > Has the work on Shibboleth required a refactoring of C4/Auth?
> I don't think so, it's made like CAS auth afaik.

I am very interesed in C4/Auth rewrite since it's... mess...

> > It's sorely needed.
> rewritting Auth IS something needed, definetly, but that won't be
> through Shibboleth.

I needed SAML for one of our libraries, so I made cludge to integrate
phpsimplesaml (since it is also used on provider's side), but that
solution if fragile and needs rewrite, so Shibboleth's SAML is probably
the way to go.

Is there code somewhere to take a look?

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org