[Koha-devel] Koha 3.8 release schedule & perltidy process

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Mar 8 18:41:22 CET 2012

Le 08/03/2012 18:30, Chris Cormack a écrit :

> Doing it in one hit only makes this better if it is possible to have git
> blame ignore this commit.

I don't think it's possible.

> I just want to go on record as disagreeing with this plan. But happy to
> abide by community decision I just reserve the right to complain :-)

Well, speaking with Katrin, it seems the decision was not that clear:
http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2012-01-04#i_857956

I'm OK to discuss of it again, but I'd like to have counter proposals.
And if we can't find an option that please everyone, then maybe do
nothing, and remove the rule from the coding guidelines and never
complain again or start a discussion about that (not speaking of new
files here, just existing ones)

I made a list of pro and cons of the "big bang" option, feel free
(everybody) to add another suggestion or complete my pro/cons list

(note: this encouragement is not for chris C. only, but for everybody)
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com